April 29th to May 1st, 2017
Ksenia Parkhatskaya, Fabien Vrillon and Lisa Clarke, Peter Kertz and Elze Visnevskyte and more…
What is that Jam ?
It’s a unique French festival where the worlds of dance and music meet to understand and enjoy each other even more.
You’ll find …
Dancing workshop with live music ! One musicality theme to work with, each day.
- Dancing lessons: Charleston, jazz roots, lindy-hop, tap-dancing, drums, blues… Solo, or in couples, with talented and enthusiastic professors and LIVE MUSICIANS.
- The opportunity to work in Gospel choir, to learn solos and vocal swing techniques particularly scat and join the Jam cession.
Gospel taster in 2014:
Music workshop each morning : swing music course, improvisation.
- Music lessons: directed by professionnels musicians, come and learn how to play swing for dancers. Within Dixieland-like groups, you’ll work to get ready for the Jam cession.
- They take place before night with the musicians. They aim at completing the day lessons and learning to decipher the shades and variations of music to better play them.
Live parties and international master DJs.
- Live music on the dancefloor for ALL PARTIES ! You will have the pleasure to dance on Swing’n Joy with Ksenia and the Swing Shouters music! More details on “parties” page.